Comac CS80B SWEEPER
MACHINES2CLEAN SALES SERVICE HIRE
Clean spaces quick and easy up to 30,000 sq/m.
CS80 ride-on industrial sweepers is among the most compact in its category. Thanks to the box frame, built around the central brush, with extremely limited dimensions, very robust at the same time. This makes the CS80 sweeper extremely versatile, so can be used to clean both large surfaces and narrow or cluttered areas.
CS80 is available here, battery-powered with working width: 112 cm (CS80)
Extremely productive sweeper and suitable for cleaning the most resistant dirt on outdoor and indoor surfaces in industrial environments, department stores, camping sites, squares and car parks up to 30,000 sq.m.
SWEEPERS CS80/90/110 FEATURES
- Three types of power supply: battery, diesel and Bifuel to meet different cleaning needs
- The hydraulic system was designed to reduce waste and keep oil temperature within optimum values, increasing performance and minimizing the use of energy
- Brushes lifting by means of two comfortable independent levers
- The autonomy of the battery-powered version can be up to 4 hours
- To guarantee maximum driving comfort for the operator at all times and maximum reliability, all the main functions are hydraulic: traction, lifting and emptying of the waste container, brush rotation, dust vacuum
- Innovative instrument panel, inspired by automobile industry, provides all functions available at a glance
- The innovative steering wheel has been designed to make driving extremely comfortable
- Access from both sides
- Super-comfortable seat with armrests
- Automatic emptying: The frontal dirt collection container is lifted by a 2-piston hydraulic system, operated by a handy control on the driver's seat. The vacuum is activated by a hydraulic motor, and the discharge height can be up to 1.4m
- A fabric pocket filter, with a large filtering surface 7 sq.m. (CS80) - 8 sq.m. (CS90-CS110) - lasts a very long time and ensures excellent results even in environments where there is a lot of fine dust.
- No maintenance is required thanks to the regular use of the electrical filter shaker
- Maximum access to the engine compartment, so any type of maintenance, such as changing the oil or filters, can be done inside the machine very easily
- In the B version, the box housing the electrical devices is located centrally to allow their quick and easy check as well as check of the fluid level in the battery elements. A battery box can be installed with a capacity of up to 320 Ah C5 (CS80B) and 480 Ah C5 (CS90B-CS110B)
- The pressure and the height adjustment of the central brush on the basis of its degree of wear can be easily controlled using the knob near the brush itself. This ensures a longer brush service life
- Floating and self-adjusting central brush keeps in contact with the ground all the time
- Side brush retracts in the event of accidental knocks, thus avoiding all possible damage. The brush's slanting angle can be adjusted to better adapt to cleaning along borders
- The vacuumed air is discharged through grilles located high up on the machine. This means that none of the dust that has settled on the surface surrounding the machine is lifted, thus guaranteeing excellent cleaning results
- Besides reducing mechanical stress the large diameter wheels also make working more comfortable. Their robust support contributes to maintaining operating characteristics unaltered
- The coaxial turbine offers excellent vacuum performance and a significant reduction in maintenance
- The vacuum turbine (installed directly on the waste container) is controlled by the hydraulic motor, guaranteeing constant performance over time
- Hydraulically operated brakes
- Headlights as standard to make the sweeper more visible when operating and improve visibility
- Blinking light kit to increase safety by indicating that the machine is passing